Success Starts Here
Click on image to view the video!
Each year hundreds of teachers and education professionals from across the nation enroll in our Educational Technology programs. Many who complete an Ed Tech advanced degree or certificate here qualify for higher pay, promotion or have the credentials they need to secure a “dream job in an Ed Tech field.
Educational Technology is one of the most sought after advanced degrees in education. All of the courses we offer are relevant and apply to all subject matter areas.
We give you the knowledge and skills needed to blend the best of traditional teaching methods with the latest technology tools.
- 100% Online: All classes, discussions and assignments are online. Complete classes anywhere, anytime when it is convenient
- Small Classes / Personal Attention.: Our average class size is 19 students. This provides extensive time for you to work one on one with faculty and get to know other students in your classes.
- Affordable Tuition: Our tuition is one of the lowest in the nation. Out of state students pay the same fee as in -state students. See tuition here.
- Dedicated Faculty: Students give faculty high ratings every semester. Meet our faculty here.
- Engaging Ed.D. Program: See enrollment deadlines, start dates and more here.
- Interesting Courses: Learn the latest tips, tools and techniques you need to know to choose, integrate and utilize technology with traditional teaching.
- Core Classes: As a master’s student, you will take required classes and gain the skills needed to excel in any area of EdTech.
- Electives: You will also take classes you choose based on personal interest. Choose from a wide variety of interesting and timely topics.
- See for Yourself: Review all core and elective courses by clicking the labeled tabs here.
- Financial Aid Is Available: Most of our students qualify for some kind of aid regardless of past credit history, assets, current income etc. We encourage all students to apply to for aid. Many students are able to defer current loan payments while enrolled in our program. Learn more here.
- New Student Advising: Get the inside tips and information you need before you apply for admission from one of our online advisors. Use the chat window below or click here.
- Easy Online Admission Process – Master’s and Certificate Programs: No deadlines. Apply anytime. No GRE required. More information is available here. (The application requirements and deadlines for the Ed.D. program differ, however. See the Ed.D. page for more details)
ED.D. Educational Technology
M.E.T. Master of Educational Technology
Graduate Certificates ( 9-12 credits):
College of Education Ranks Among Nation’s Top Graduate Schools
TALK WITH AN ADVISER
New EdTech Videos, (Click on an image to View)