FOCUS ON BOISE STATE – Wired for Success
Apply now to start classes this Summer or Fall 2017.
Click the “Need Help?” instant chat message box below to talk with an adviser online.
-A $1,000 scholarship is available for Idaho Teachers and Teacher Ed graduates to help cover one semester tuition Details about the $1,000 scholarship here
-The EdTech Department and the Boise State Alumni Association are pleased to announce a 15% tuition discount for all BSU alumni in good standing. Details about 15% discount here
-We are proud to announce our new Ed.S. degree program! Details about Ed.S. here
-New EdTech clothing now available to order from the Bookstore! Details about new EdTech Clothing here
Success Starts Here
Each year hundreds of teachers and education professionals from across the nation enroll in our Educational Technology programs. Many who complete an EdTech advanced degree or certificate here qualify for higher pay, promotion or have the credentials they need to secure a “dream job in an EdTech field”.
Educational Technology is one of the most sought after advanced degrees in education. All of the courses we offer are relevant and apply to all subject matter areas. We give you the knowledge and skills needed to blend the best of traditional teaching methods with the latest technology tools.
- 100% Online: All programs and courses are offered completely online. No campus in-person visits are required. Complete your class from any location, in your spare time.
- Relevant, Engaging and Interactive Courses: All course content is designed to be applied to any kind of education – regardless of subject or grade level taught. Learn more about our courses here.
- Easy Online Admission: No GRE required for admission to our master’s degree or certificate programs. Apply anytime. Program is filled each semester on a first-come, first-serve basis. Learn more about admissions here.
- Online Admissions Advising: Advisers are available online daily from 7am to 6pm Mountain Time (9-7 Eastern, 8-6 Central, 6-5 Pacific). Send advisers your questions using the instant chat box below or contact them via email or phone. For contact information click here.
- Low tuition cost: Our tuition is one of the lowest in the nation. Out-of-state students pay the same as in-state students. Learn more about tuition here.
- Excellent Financial Aid: Most students qualify for some kind of aid regardless of past credit history, assets, current income etc. We encourage all students to apply for aid. Many students are able to defer current loan payments while enrolled in our program. Learn more about financial aid here.
- Engaging Ed.D. programs:
See Ed.D. enrollment deadlines, start dates, and more Learn more about Ed.D. here.
- Exceptional Success Stories:
Read student and faculty accomplishments here.
- Dedicated Faculty: Students give faculty top ratings on evaluations each semester. Meet our faculty here.
- National Recognition: Recently named one of the top online programs in the nation by US News and World Report.
Graduate Certificates ( 9-12 credits):
Certificates can be completed as part of a master’s degree program at no extra cost.
The Cool Teacher Show
Mar 27 2017
by Dixie Conner. Planning on attending commencement on May 6th? Please let Dixie know so
Mar 27 2017
by Dixie Conner. Yu-Chang Hsu, associate professor, Sally Baldwin, doctoral student, and Yu-Hui Ching, assistant
Mar 27 2017
by Paul Castelin. To all who are within a semester or two of graduation, Registration for
Mar 17 2017
by Dixie Conner. Frostburg State University in Western Maryland holds a yearly FREE technology conference.
Mar 13 2017
by Dixie Conner. Deadline Looms for $30,000 Academic Enrichment GrantsApplications for the McCarthey Dressman Education