Apply now to start this summer or fall. Click the “Need Help?” instant chat message box below to talk with an adviser online. A $1,000 scholarship is available for Idaho Teachers and Teacher Ed graduates to help cover first semester tuition – Details about a $1,000 scholarship here
-The EdTech Department and the Boise State Alumni Association are pleased to announce a 15% tuition discount for all BSU alumni in good standing. Details about 15% discount here
-New EdTech clothing now available to order from the Bookstore! Details about new EdTech Clothing here
-New Ed.S. degree program starts this fall. Details about Ed.S. here
Success Starts Here
Each year hundreds of teachers and education professionals from across the nation enroll in our Educational Technology programs. Many who complete an Ed Tech advanced degree or certificate here qualify for higher pay, promotion or have the credentials they need to secure a “dream job in an Ed Tech field.
Educational Technology is one of the most sought after advanced degrees in education. All of the courses we offer are relevant and apply to all subject matter areas. We give you the knowledge and skills needed to blend the best of traditional teaching methods with the latest technology tools.
- 100% Online: All programs and courses are offered completely online. No campus in-person visits are required. Complete your class from any location, in your spare time.
- Relevant, Engaging and Interactive Courses: All course content is designed to be applied to any kind of education – regardless of subject or grade level taught. Learn more about our courses here.
- Easy Online Admission: No GRE required for admission to our master’s degree or certificate programs. Apply anytime. Program is filled each semester on a first-come, first-serve basis. Learn more about admissions here.
- Online Admissions Advising: Advisers are available online daily from 7am to 6pm Mountain Time (9-7 Eastern, 8-6 Central, 6-5 Pacific). Send advisers your questions using the instant chat box below or contact them via email or phone. For contact information click here.
- Low tuition cost: Our tuition is one of the lowest in the nation. Out-of-state students pay the same as in-state students. Learn more about tuition here.
- Excellent Financial Aid: Most students qualify for some kind of aid regardless of past credit history, assets, current income etc. We encourage all students to apply for aid. Many students are able to defer current loan payments while enrolled in our program. Learn more about financial aid here.
- Engaging Ed.D. programs:
See Ed.D. enrollment deadlines, start dates, and more Learn more about Ed.D. here.
- Exceptional Success Stories:
Read about our student and faculty accomplishments here.
- Dedicated Faculty: Students give faculty top ratings on evaluations each semester. Meet our faculty here.
- National Recognition: Recently named one of the top online programs in the nation by US News and World Report.
Graduate Certificates ( 9-12 credits):
Certificates can be completed as part of a master’s degree program at no extra cost.
SUCCESS STORIES HERE
New EdTech Videos, (Click on an image to View)
Aug 22 2016
by Moodle Support. Please direct all Moodle support issues and questions to
Aug 16 2016
by Moodle Support.
Aug 14 2016
by Dixie Conner. GO -- Fall semester begins Aug. 22nd! If you haven't yet registered
Aug 12 2016
by Moodle Support. We are pleased to inform you that Moodlerooms 3.0 release has been
Aug 08 2016
by Dixie Conner. If you are currently employed as a K-12 or higher education teacher in