An EdTech graduate and faculty member were part of a Boise State delegation invited to Apple’s world headquarters to discuss innovation in education. Representatives of Apple’s Education Division will visit Boise State in January.
Pictured from left:
- Boise State University President Bob Kustra;
- Lana Grover, an EdTech graduate and a senior instructional design consultant at the university;
- Anthony Ellertson, director of Boise State’s Gaming, Interactive Media & Mobile Technology program;
- Chris Haskell, director of Boise State E-sports; and
- Gordon Jones, dean of the College of Innovation and Design.