The Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching focuses on developing the skills and understanding the issues surrounding this new instructional paradigm. The nine credit certificate requires the courses listed below.
Curriculum – 9 Credits
For Teachers of K-12 Students (6 credits):
- EDTECH 521 Online Teaching in the K-12 Environment
- EDTECH 523 Advanced Online Teaching Methods
For Teachers of Adult Learners (6 credits):
- EDTECH 512 Online Course Design (prerequisite: html or EDTECH 502)
- EDTECH 522 Online Teaching for Adult Learners
Electives (3 credits):
- A list of approved electives can be found on the course information page.
See Admission Procedures for steps to apply.