DEADLINES FOR DOCTORAL PROGRAM APPLICATIONS
By Friday, February 2, 2018: A completed application is due for priority consideration. Applications received or completed after this date will be reviewed if we are unable to fill the 2018 cohort from the group of applicants who submitted by the deadline.
The link for the 2018 Ed.D. Application Guidebook will appear here by September 2017. In the meantime, for reference, you can access the archived 2017 Guidebook.
Archived 2017 Guidebook
All application materials are submitted online. A completed application includes:
1) The application to the Graduate College, with fee paid (or waived in certain instances)
2) A cover letter, resume, and writing sample (formatted as per the Application Guidebook criteria)
3) Contact information for three people who can provide a recommendation
4) Official transcripts from *all* institutions previously attended
5) Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) that are not more than five years old
Applicants must complete all three sections of the main GRE (except if TOEFL replaces it). To be competitive, scores should be in the 30th percentile or above. Please do not request a GRE waiver; it will not be granted.
The review of applications includes the following stages:
1) Selecting completed applications for review
2) Rating various elements to select a “top pool” for asynchronous interviews
3) Close examination of application packets and interview responses
4) Department faculty selects finalists based on a number of factors
5) Admissions decision is communicated to applicants by the Graduate College based on Program Recommendation
For questions, please contact: Dr. Ross Perkins, program coordinator, at email@example.com