Getting ready to graduate? Make sure you complete the following steps……>
1) Proposed Plan of Study for a Graduate Certificate form: the Proposed Plan of Study for a Graduate Certificate electronic form must be submitted if you are earning a graduate certificate. Please submit it immediately after being officially accepted into the certificate program. Once submitted, our office and the graduate college will review it and will send you a copy of the final approval for your records.
2) Application for Admission to Candidacy : the Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) electronic form must be competed at 18 credits for your Master’s degree. Once submitted, our office and the Graduate College will review it and will send you a copy of the final approval for your records.
3) Application for Graduation : following these instructions within http://my.boisestate.edu after you receive an email from the graduate college letting you know they have received and approved the forms in #1 and #2 above. you must apply twice – once for your Master’s and once for your certificate.
4) Apply for portfolio class – apply for this culminating activity once you have submitted your Application for Admission to Candidacy and have only one semester left in your degree program. Cannot be taken concurrently with any core course.
5) Complete your coursework successfully! Look for your diploma and/or certificate in the mail about 6 weeks after your graduation date.
Frevvo user guide for students
Questions about forms? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about portfolio? contact email@example.com
Questions about receiving your diploma? contact firstname.lastname@example.org